WILD ROUTES OF NAGALAND
08 Nights/09 Days
- Visit Viswama Village of Angami Tribe
- Visit Konyak Tribal Village
- Visit Shankyu Village
Nagaland is a hill state like many others in the North-Eastern region of India. The state is bounded by Myanmar in the east; Assam in the west; Arunachal Pradesh and a part of Assam in the north with Manipur in the south. It offers rich incomparable traditional and cultural heritage. The distinctive character and identity of each tribe in terms of tradition, custom, language and dresses is clearly discernible to a visitor. The respective tribal festivals are celebrated at regular interval all over the state.
Meet upon arrival at airport and transfer to hotel for overnight stay.
Fly Calcutta to Dimapur
Fly Calcutta to Dimapur and drive to Kohima 75 km, the capital city of Nagaland . Arrive in Kohima and check into Hotel Japfu.
Early morning drive 23 km to visit Viswama village of Angami tribe. Walk down to explore the village of Angami tribe which have traditional wooden gates which are Buffalo horns. Afternoon proceed to visit Kohima war cemetery, a supreme memorial raised in memory of allied soldiers killed in world war II by the invading Japanese forces. Later visit State Museum to explore the tribal Naga culture under a single roof.
After breakfast drive to Mokokchung 160 km. Enroute visit Lotha tribal village. Overnight in Circuit House.
After breakfast drive to Tuensang 115 kms. Enroute visit Ungma and Lungsa, the Ao tribal villages. Overnight in Circuit House/Paying Guest House
After breakfast drive to Mon 150 kms. Enroute visit the Konyak tribal village . Overnight in Circuit House/Tented Accomodation.
Full day in and around Mon
Visit Shankyu Village where one can see wooden monuments and stone memorials of Anghs (herediatary chief) and Longwa Village which is the biggest village in the district. Longwa village lies on International Border of India and Mynmar( Burma ).
After breakfast drive to Dibrugarh 110 kms. Overnight in Hotel.
Transfer to airport for flight to Delhi/Calcutta.
Tour Package Includes
- Accommodation is on twin sharing basis
- Meals : breakfast at all places
- Transfers from one place to another
- Sightseeing in private cars
- Vehicle will be provided based on the itinerary
- All current taxes such as hotel taxes and transportation taxes
Tour Package Excludes
- Entrance fees at the monuments/ temples
- Meals not mentioned in inclusions
- Personal Expenses / Purchase of things
- Any kind of insurance
- Any increase in the govt. taxes and state taxes
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
Policy Regarding Cancellation / No Show / Early Departure
In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 16 days to prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 15 days to 01 days prior to arrival or no show – 100% of the tour/service cost.
Please note – Irrespective of above mentioned cancellations slabs – in case of cancellation of tour services after the booking is made with us – a minimum 10% service charges would be applicable.