Tripura Cultural Tour
05 Nights/06 Days
- Jampui Hills
- Visit 16th century Kali temple
- Bliss of hot springs at Jamphui hills
- Bird watching and boat ride at Dumboor lake
A gem of the North East, Tripura is a charming pristine treasure waiting to be unraveled. Tripura Cultural tour is a 5 nights and 6 days itinerary crafted to explore its charming attractions. You will get a chance to visit Agartala, the capital city of Tripura. Enjoy a visit to some extremely popular tourist attractions such as Jamphui hills, ancient temple of Matabari as well as Neermahal, which is the only water palace in the Eastern part of India.
On arrival in Agartala, get an assisted transfer to the hotel. Spend the evening at leisure, visit the local market. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, leave for jampui hills (by road). Enjoy hot springs here and the mesmerizing view of the region. Overnight stay in jampui hills.
Return to Agartala on day 3. After lunch, in the afternoon visit the excavation sight of Lake Kamlasagar. Visit Kali temple, built during the 16th century. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Neermahal - Matabari
Have your breakfast, and proceed to Neermahal. It is the only water palace in East India, near lake Pudrasagar. Next in line is Matabari, a popular tourist attraction. Have Darshan at the ancient temple of Tripurasundari or Matabari.
Agartala - Dumboor
In the morning, hit the road to reach Dumboor lake. Enjoy amazing view of the hills from the group of 48 islands. You can enjoy bird watching and boat ride here. Overnight at Agartala.
Enjoy shopping and other leisure activities in the morning. Later get transferred to the airport to catch a flight to your destination.
Tour Package Includes
- Accommodation is on twin sharing basis
- Meals : breakfast at all places
- Transfers from one place to another
- Sightseeing in private cars
- Vehicle will be provided based on the itinerary
- All current taxes such as hotel taxes and transportation taxes
Tour Package Excludes
- Entrance fees at the monuments/ temples
- Meals not mentioned in inclusions
- Personal Expenses / Purchase of things
- Any kind of insurance
- Any increase in the govt. taxes and state taxes
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
Policy Regarding Cancellation / No Show / Early Departure
In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 16 days to prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 15 days to 01 days prior to arrival or no show – 100% of the tour/service cost.
Please note – Irrespective of above mentioned cancellations slabs – in case of cancellation of tour services after the booking is made with us – a minimum 10% service charges would be applicable.