Darjeeling and Gangtok Tour
04 Nights/05 Days
- Visit Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
- Visit Ghoom Monastery
Embark on a trip to the panoramic valleys of Sikkim and soak in the beauty of this scenic land. This northeastern state is home to Kangchenjunga, India's highest mountain and many Buddhist monasteries. Relax in the lap of nature and experience the joy of holidaying at this charming land. Gangtok, Pelling, and Darjeeling are the interesting places you will visit during this trip.
NJP Station / IXB Airport to Gangtok (140 Km / 4 hours)
Arrive at Gangtok and check in at the hotel. Enjoy your overnight stay at the hotel in Gangtok.
Excursion to Tsomgo Lake and Baba Mandir
After breakfast, proceed for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake and Baba Mandir. Enjoy your overnight stay at Gangtok. (In case of landslide or for any other reason Tsomgo Lake is closed then, we will provided alternate sightseeing option.)
Gangtok Half day sightseeing To Darjeeling drop (80 Kms 4 hrs)
After breakfast proceed for half day sightseeing of gangtok. Then transfer to Darjeeling (6,950 ft.) . On arrival check-in to hotel & rest of the day free. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Darjeeling Sightseeing (With Tiger Hill)
Early Morning (at 04:00 am) drive to Tiger hill to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha (28,208 ft. Worlds 3rd highest peak), on your way back visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Ropeway and Japanese Temple. Evening free for shopping or leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 5: Darjeeling To NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport (100 kms / 4 to 5 hrs)
After breakfast Check-out from hotel in time and take the departure transfer to NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport for your onward journey.
Tour Package Includes
- Accommodation is on twin sharing basis
- Meals : breakfast at all places
- Transfers from one place to another
- Sightseeing in private cars
- Vehicle will be provided based on the itinerary
- All current taxes such as hotel taxes and transportation taxes
Tour Package Excludes
- Entrance fees at the monuments/ temples
- Meals not mentioned in inclusions
- Personal Expenses / Purchase of things
- Any kind of insurance
- Any increase in the govt. taxes and state taxes
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
Policy Regarding Cancellation / No Show / Early Departure
In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 16 days to prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 15 days to 01 days prior to arrival or no show – 100% of the tour/service cost.
Please note – Irrespective of above mentioned cancellations slabs – in case of cancellation of tour services after the booking is made with us – a minimum 10% service charges would be applicable.