BRAMHAPUTRA VALLEY DISCOVERY
06 Nights/07 Days
- Visit the Thengal Mansion
- Explore Ahom Kingdom
- Visit Toklai Research Station
- Visit Kaziranga National Park
- Sunset View at Cruise
Arrival at Guwahati
After a brief welcome ceremony on arrival at Guwahati drive on and check into your hotel room. Overnight stay at Guwahati.
Guwahati-Jorhat Jorhat: Tea-capital, the Thengal Mansion, Assamese village.
Early in the morning, we will drive to Jorhat(207KM), the tea-capital of Assam. On arrival at Jorhat, you will be accommodated in the Thengal Mansion, a historic ancestral house of a Tea Planter amidst an Asssamese village, 15 kms from Jorhat. The 72-year old Thangal Mansion is to answer the queries on Assamese culture and tradition. After lunch and rest, take a walk in a nearby village to see the simplicity of their lives.
Explore Remains of the Ahom Kingdom: After an early breakfast drive to Sibsagar to visit remains of Ahom Kingdom who ruled Assam for 500 years before giving in to British. Visit to Tai Ahom Museum and the Maidams (Mummy like structures) of Ahom kings Burial grounds at Charaideo. Return to Jorhat for Overnight stay.
Toklai Research Station, kazirangaNatioanl park
After breakfast, we will visit Toklai Research Station to know everything and anything about tea-plantation. Having lunch at Jorhat, we will leave for Kaziranga(90KM), the home of the rhino with one horn. Overnight at tourist lodge.
Early morning (5:30 am) explore central Range of Kaziranga National Park on Elephant Safari. On return explore the eastern range on a jeep safari. Return for lunch and proceed to Western Range of Kaziranga National Park on jeep. Overnight stay at Kaziranga.
After an early morning breakfast drive to Guwahati (220 kms 5 hrs). In the evening take a cruise on Mighty Brahmaputra River. Overnight at your hotel in Guwahati.
After breakfast day at leisure till you depart for your onward journey.
Tour Package Includes
- Accommodation is on twin sharing basis
- Meals : breakfast at all places
- Transfers from one place to another
- Sightseeing in private cars
- Vehicle will be provided based on the itinerary
- All current taxes such as hotel taxes and transportation taxes
Tour Package Excludes
- Entrance fees at the monuments/ temples
- Meals not mentioned in inclusions
- Personal Expenses / Purchase of things
- Any kind of insurance
- Any increase in the govt. taxes and state taxes
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
Policy Regarding Cancellation / No Show / Early Departure
In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 16 days to prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 15 days to 01 days prior to arrival or no show – 100% of the tour/service cost.
Please note – Irrespective of above mentioned cancellations slabs – in case of cancellation of tour services after the booking is made with us – a minimum 10% service charges would be applicable.