Best of Tripura
04 Nights/05 Days
- Agartala 4N
- Ujjayanta Palace Visit
- State Museum, Tribal Museum, Laxminarayan Temple, Rabindra Kanan Visit
Arrival at Agartala airport & transfer to Hotel. Afternoon visit Ujjayanta Palace The former Maharajas had constructed beautiful palaces in different locations of the state. These palaces provide a glimpse of the royal past of this erstwhile princely state. Evening free for leisure.
Agartala Local Sightseeing
After breakfast visit State Museum, Tribal Museum, Laxminarayan Temple, Rabindra Kanan, Fourteen Goddess Temple & Portuguese Church. Evening free for leisure. Overnight at Agartala.
In Agartala (Neer Mahal)
After breakfast day excursion to Neer Mahal, 53 KM away from Agartala. This magnificent lake palace was constructed as a summer resort , in 1930 by late Maharaja Birbikram Kishore Manikya Bahadur in the middle of a natural lake called Rudrasagar having an area of 5. 35 Sq.Km. The construction was undertaken by Martin & Burn Co.and it's the only lake palace in the entire eastern India. Overnight at Agartala.
In Agartala (Sepahijala Bird Sanctuary)
After breakfast day excursion to Sepahijala ( 25 KM away from Agartala ) is covering an area of 18. 532 Sq km. More than 150 species of residential birds, migratory birds, orchid garden, boating facilities, wild life, botanical garden, zoo, elephant joy-rides, rubber and coffee plantation attracts the visitors , The famous spectacled monkey is found here. Overnight at Agartala.
Agartala Airport Drop
Transfer to Airport to connect flight to onward destination. Tour Ends.
Tour Package Includes
- Accommodation is on twin sharing basis
- Meals : breakfast at all places
- Transfers from one place to another
- Sightseeing in private cars
- Vehicle will be provided based on the itinerary
- All current taxes such as hotel taxes and transportation taxes
Tour Package Excludes
- Entrance fees at the monuments/ temples
- Meals not mentioned in inclusions
- Personal Expenses / Purchase of things
- Any kind of insurance
- Any increase in the govt. taxes and state taxes
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
Policy Regarding Cancellation / No Show / Early Departure
In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 16 days to prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 15 days to 01 days prior to arrival or no show – 100% of the tour/service cost.
Please note – Irrespective of above mentioned cancellations slabs – in case of cancellation of tour services after the booking is made with us – a minimum 10% service charges would be applicable.