5 Days in Manipur
04 Nights/05 Days
- Govindajee Temple visit
- Loktak Lake visit
- Andro Cultural Village visit
Assistance on arrival and then transfer to Hotel. Afternoon visit Kangla fort and Ima Market. Overnight in Imphal.
Full day sightseeing - Govindajee Temple, Loktak lake (largest fresh water lake in north east), INA Memorial (Indian tri color was first hoisted here by Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose's Indian National Army), Japanese War Memorial, War Cemetery. Overnight Imphal.
Imphal-Moreh- Imphal ( 110 Kms/3-4 Hrs one way)
Leave early in the morning to visit the Indo-Myanmar Border Town of Moreh. On reaching there we will cross over to the Myanmar side to see altogether a different culture and lifestyle in their nearest toen of Tamu. There we will make a quick visit to the Buddhist Pagoda and the Local Market, then spend some time in the Namphalong market . Return back to Imphal and overnight.
Morning go for a day trip to Andro Cultural Village. Visit the Cultural Heritage Complex. Here the practice of fire worshipping is still continued in the temple of Panam Ningthou. It is prepared in turn by every house-hold member of the village.
The community of Andro has occupied a major portion in the map of traditional pot making culture. They still preserve the traditional rituals and norms relating to the process of pot making. Moreover, the villagers are nature loving people and always maintain a good relation with nature to keep a pollution free ecosystem. In brief, we can call the village as the living heritage village. Interact with the villagers and see pottery making.
Later proceed to Kakching Garden before finally returning back to Imphal, Overnight in Imphal.
Airport drop as per the flight schedule of the guest. Tour ends.
Tour Package Includes
- Accommodation is on twin sharing basis
- Meals : breakfast at all places
- Transfers from one place to another
- Sightseeing in private cars
- Vehicle will be provided based on the itinerary
- All current taxes such as hotel taxes and transportation taxes
Tour Package Excludes
- Entrance fees at the monuments/ temples
- Meals not mentioned in inclusions
- Personal Expenses / Purchase of things
- Any kind of insurance
- Any increase in the govt. taxes and state taxes
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
Policy Regarding Cancellation / No Show / Early Departure
In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 16 days to prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 15 days to 01 days prior to arrival or no show – 100% of the tour/service cost.
Please note – Irrespective of above mentioned cancellations slabs – in case of cancellation of tour services after the booking is made with us – a minimum 10% service charges would be applicable.